PP-PanGu 3.0 Download Here MAC & Windows Real iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak
The new iOS 9.3.3 PanGu jailbreak does not require a computer as it can be complete right from your iOS 9.3.3 and iOS 9.4 Running devices, thanks to the innovative “click-to-jailbreak app” made through team. In addition, the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak can be removed from your idevice at several times by just rebooting it. To iOS 9.2 re-jailbreak, you will have to use the application again.
You can install Pangu 3.0 jailbreak application on your idevice with Pangu 25PP. We will post a step by step guide almost immediately on how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and how to jailbreak iOS 9.4 on iPhones, iPads and iPods touch using Pangu 25PP. Meanwhile, confirm to backup each and every one the data on your iOS 9.3.3 device using iTunes otherwise iCloud in case amazing goes wrong throughout the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak process.
Direct Links Here PP-PanGu V_3.0 Download
Team Pangu 3.0 jailbreak Update consists of several senior security researchers and focuses on mobile security research. Team Pangu 9.3.3 developers are known for the multiple releases of jailbreak tools for iOS 9.3.3 and iOS 9.4 in 2016. Team Pangu 3.0 Download proactively shares information through the community & presents the newest research at well known security conferences as well as BlackHat, CanSecWest, and Ruxcon.
We are going to release Pangu jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.3 to iOS 9.4 very soon. Please check its website at pangu.io and be patient. Thanks all.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – Thanks www.iphonehacks.com
- Step 1: To jailbreak your device using Pangu, you’ll have to make use of 25PP. Head to our Download Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak page to download 25PP installer. Currently, 25PP works only on Windows.
- Step 2: After it has been downloaded, double click on it to open and press the setup button to install it on your PC.
- Step 3: Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the PC using a USB cable and launch 25PP.
- Step 4: If your device is compatible with the iOS 9.3.3 to iOS 9.4 Pangu jailbreak, a popup will be displayed to jailbreak it. Click on the large green button to start installing the PP Jailbreak app on your device. Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
If a captcha is displayed during the process, enter it to continue. You might also be asked to enter your Apple ID and password (this is required to create a developer profile on your device).
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you should see the PP Jailbreak app on your device’s Home screen. Go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and open the Pangu developer profile or the one that has the Apple ID you entered in step 4. Tap on the “Trust” button.
- Step 6: Launch the PP Jailbreak app and accept push notifications.
- Step 7: Tap on the circle button in the middle of the screen. Before that, you can unchecked the little box below the circle button to prevent PP Assistant from being installed on your device.
- Step 8: Lock your device manually so that the jailbreak process starts. You will receive push notifications from the app on your Lock screen. If you see a “Storage Almost Full” notification, simply ignore it.
- Step 9: During the jailbreak process, do not unlock your device. Once it is completed, your device will be rebooted automatically. If you see Cydia on the Home screen then it means that the jailbreak process has been completed successfully.
iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak update: iOS 9.3.3, 9.4, 9.4.1 to iOS 10 jailbreak is out. Pangu 9.3.3 works on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, SE, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 1, iPad mini 4, 3, 2 and 6th-generation iPod touch model. iPhone 5, 5c, 4s, 32-bit iPad and iPod touch devices are not supported. Here is how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 came into being: Last public jailbreak was released for iOS 9.1 devices by Pangu back in March this year. Since then, Apple developers have released a number of firmware updates, including point updates for iOS 9.3.32 and iOS 9.4.