How To Jailbreak iPhone 11 Ra1nstorm_0.9.5.exe iOS 13.1-13.3.1 Jailbreak
Ra1nstorm Jailbreak is the latest checkra1n jailbreak tool develop by checkm8 team. Ra1nstorm.exe Jailbreak is ultimately for Windows and Linux users. Ra1nstorm Helper is a utility pack which creates a virtual environment to run Checkra1n Jailbreak on Windows and Linux.
0.9.5 “Last one off Catalina” Edition
Unc0ver V4.0.0 Is NOW OUT – Now With Full-Fledged Support For A12-A13 Devices On IOS 13.0-13.3 With Cydia And System-Wide Tweak Injection
Cydia Install For iPhone – iPad – iPod
ra1nstorm.run 20.3 KB
setup.exe 379 KB
Source code(zip)Source code(tar.gz)
What rainstorm jailbreak actually do?
Ra1nstorm jailbreak actually creates a macOS virtual environment inside Linux and Windows operating systems. So after building the tool, the whole process runs in that virtual Mac environment.
The official Checkra1n Jailbreak only supports Mac at this time and you can use Ra1nstorm Helper to create the Mac environment easily and run Checkra1n Jailbreak on Windows / LinuxThe official Checkra1n Jailbreak only supports Mac
This to be done in this way because Checkra1n jailbreak still works on macOS only. So now both Linux and Windows OS are support by checkra1n with this ra1nstorm helper technique.
Current version of ra1nstorm jailbreak
Currently, ra1nstorm jailbreak is still in beta stages and in 0.9.2b.
Credits for ra1nstorm jailbreak : What Next iOS 13.3.1 Jailbreak
@realra1nstorm is the developer for this ra1instom part. iOS 13.3 is still in the beta stages and ra1nstorm jailbreak supports iOS 13.3 beta. If you require more information about iOS 13.3, you are encourage to visit iOS 13.3 Jailbreak page of our partner website.ra1nstorm jailbreak supports iOS 13.3
How to run ra1nstorm for Windows
- use the “setup.exe” that prepares a Linux environment.
- Once Xubuntu is installed using setup.exe, you (After the installation,) run boot on BIOS. Enter the computer BIOS (probably F12 on boot) For your computer, look into your computer’s manual on how to boot using BIOS.
- In BIOS, disable SECURE BOOT, enable VT-D and VT-X if shown on your BIOS. Note: if it isn’t shown, it’s already enabl.
- Restart your computer and boot in Xubuntu. (Note: look into your computer’s owners manual in how to boot into another OS)
- Set up Xubuntu, and now you have Xubuntu. (Linux running on windows).
How to enable VT-d
- Enter the computer BIOS (probably F12 on boot)
- Navigate to an “Advanced” tab
- Select the “VT-d” or similar option
- Enable it
Bypass ICloud IOS 13.3-13.3.1 Method Downgrade To 13.2.3 Fix All Button, Wifi, Appstore Download
Pwn20wnd Says Unc0ver Will Not Support IOS 13.0-13.3 On A12(X)-A13 Devices.
How to run ra1nstorm jailbreak for Ubuntu
run “ra1nstorm.run” file using bash.
“sudo bash ralnstorm.run“
Full step guide to run checkra1n jailbreak using ra1nstorm jailbreak
After these initial process builds,
- A screen will pop up, that’ll be your instruction screen. (Note: FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS on the screen. Some downloads make take some time depending on your internet connection. Be patient)
- Once see the KVM screen, you will be met with CLover Boot on the screen, with your keyboard, select macOS Installer. It will boot into the installer.
- Once you’re in the macOS installer, on the instruction screen, follow the instructions.
- Once the macOS installation finishes, Plug in your iPhone and disconnect all other USBs except the iPhone.
- Follow the last step on your Instruction screen. (Note: This is very important, follow the instructions)
- Set up the Mac.
- Once finished finish the instruction screen and reboot your computer.
- Boot back into Xubuntu.
- Plug your iPhone then,
- sudo bash (and then drag a file on your desktop named ” BootVM sh ” in terminal)
- You will now go in the KVM screen
- Log in as normal.
- Download Checkra1n and open it.
- Now click the Start button and then click Next .
- put your iPhone / iPad into DFU mode
- your device will restart after the process has been complete.
- Now you can see the Checkra1n app on your device’s home screen.
- Run checkra1n app and install Cydia. After installing Cydia your device will restart and then you can see the Cydia icon on your device’s home screen.
This is the full step guide of installing checkra1n using Windows or Ubuntu.
But before all these activities, do not forget to have a backup since the tools are still in beta stages and with Non-warranty.