Download Pangu 9 1.1.0 for iOS 9.0 To iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak
Pangu9 is a iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak tool released in October 2015 to jailbreak iOS 9.0 jailbreak, iOS 9.0.1 jailbreak, and iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak. You can download the latest version of Pangu9 1.1.0 below. Click here to read our coverage of the Pangu 9 1.1.0 jailbreak.
The tool is still Windows only, even though Pangu9 has stated that it’s working on a Mac version of its iOS 9.1 jailbreak application. Here is the full Official change log: source www.idownloadblog.com
- Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices
- Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.
- Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.
- Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
- Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
Pangu 9 1.1.0 jailbreak is compatible with every devices for iOS 9 through iOS 9.1
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C
- iPad mini 2, 3
- iPad air, iPad air 2
- iPod touch
panGu 9 1.1 jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 Guide Here
- As in every iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak process, primary you require to back-up your imperative data.
- Then put out of action the pass code of your iOS 9.0.2 device. (1st Settings -> 2nd Pass code -> 3rd Enter your Pass code -> 4th Turn off Pass code -> 5th Enter your Pass code)
- Turn off the “Find My iPhone” option. (1st Settings -> 2nd iCloud -> 3rd Find My iPhone -> 4th Click to Turn off)
- Download PanGu9 1.1.0 iOS 9..0.2 Jailbreak for your Windows computer.
- Attach your idevice to a Windows computer & it will identify your Idevice using the Pangu 9 1.1.0
- Keep the Cydia 1.1.24 checked and uncheck 3K assistant previous to proceeding.
- Confirm your idevice is correctly connected and then click on the start button to start the iOS 9.0.1 jailbreak process.
- Wait until the Jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 victory message displays.