The iOS 8.4 pp jailbreak group of Chinese hackers behind PP 8.4 Jailbreak tool have released a original version of their tool to pp jailbreak iOS 8.4. Here is how to jailbreak iOS 8.4 your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using the PP iOS 8.4 jailbreak. Some important points before you proceed:
- iOS 8.4 PP Jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak.
- iOS 8.4 PP Jailbreak supports iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3 and iOS 8.4.
- iOS 8.4 PP jailbreak supports following devices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
Here is the change log for TaiG 2.2.0, which isn’t much outside of the acknowledged iOS 8.4 support.
- TaiG released the original jailbreak tool V2.2.0. It supports all iDevices running iOS 8.1.3-8.4.
TaiG_V2.4.3 Update Change Log – (2015-07-20)
- Integrate the latest Cydia 1.1.23.
- Optimize the process of jailbreak.
Download TaiG V2.4.3 For Windows
- PP jailbreak iOS 8.4 is available only for Windows. Mac users will have to use a virtual machine to jailbreak their device.
- The tool is in Chinese, so it is quite difficult to use it if you hit any issues.
- Use iCloud or iTunes to back up any and all personal information that you need to keep safe. The pp iOS 8.4 jailbreak has been reported to be working in most cases, but on the off chance something goes wrong, it’s a good idea to have an escape plan.
- Disable any Anti-virus programs or firewalls temporarily that could prevent PP Jailbreak from connecting to the internet.
- Please note that we’re still waiting for a confirmation that the jailbreak is safe, as the hackers behind the tool are not known, so please proceed with caution. TaiG team will be releasing a new version of their TaiG iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 8.4 shortly.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PP iOS 8.4 Jailbreak:
Follow these instructions to jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PP jailbreak tool.
- Download the latest version of PP jailbreak from our download page on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Disable Passcode from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Also turn off Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Run PP iOS 8.4 Jailbreak exe file as an Administrator. Right click on the exe file, and click on “Run as administrator”
- PP iOS 8.4 Jailbreak will take some time to detect your device. Once you confirm that it is showing the correct firmware version, deselect the check box below the red text as it seems to install the Chinese pirated app store.
- Click on the only button at the center to start the jailbreak process.
- The iOS 8.4 pp jailbreak process will take some time. It gets stuck at steps 3/8 and 5/8 for some time. Wait patiently for the process to complete.
After the jailbreak is complete, your device will reboot automatically, and you should should see the Cydia icon on the Home screen.Please don’t forget to re-enable the passcode and Find My iPhone feature and the passcode after successfully jailbreaking your device.