jailbreak iOS 10 To 10.0.2 PanGu V_10.0 Cydia Impactor Download Here
If you are been waiting on an English version of the Pangu 10.0.1 jailbreak instrument, then the hang around is over. Instead of an all-inclusive tool that runs solely on Windows 7/ 8/ 10, Pangu 10, with the help of Cydia creator, Saurik, provides a different method for jailbreaking eligible iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2 devices. Obtainable at pangu.io, the updated iOS 10.0 jailbreak technique relies on downloading the Pangu 10.0 Exe application, and signing and installing the app via an updated Cydia Impactor iOS 10.0.1 Updated jailbreak support tool developed by Saurik. To a certain extent than all being done in a single desktop-based interface, users are at the present asked to use a instrument called Cydia Impactor through Saurik to digitally sign an IPA file through Pangu that is after that installed directly to the apple idevice in order to perform the iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak using a side loaded application. The changes exist, other than of course; we are leaving to walk you through the development let’s get correct to it.
How To jailbreak Apple TV5 Hack Cydia Install tvOS 10.2 To 10.3
iOS 10 Cydia Impactor works on Mac os, Windows 7/8/8.1 and 10, otherwise Linux machines, in addition to requires an Apple developers ID to successfully sign the Pangu 10.0 application therefore that it can be installed in addition to executed on eligible iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2 devices.
- Note that Pangu 10.0 lists two limitations for this iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak method:
- An Apple ID can no more than be appropriate for a certificate for a limited number of apple devices.
- The official document will expire in seven days. If your official document gets expired, you require following the guide to install the iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak IPA another time.
How To Jailbreak iOS 10.0.1 with the Pangu 10.0 English version of [Video] Guide
- Run the Cydia Impactor tool for Windows or Mac.
- Connect the iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.1 device to be jailbroken to your computer via a USB cable.
- With the Cydia Impactor app interface visible, drag the NvwaStone_1.0.ipa file you downloaded earlier into Cydia Impactor, and make sure that your iOS iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.1 device is recognized by the app as seen in the image below.
- When presented with an “Apple Developer Warning“, click on the OK button to continue.
- When prompted to enter an Apple ID Username, enter the email address associated with an Apple ID. Click OK to continue. Pangu/Saurik do state that your ID will be safe and is used simply for the purposes of signing the app’s certificate, but we advise you create a secondary Apple ID for this purpose. You can make free one from appleid.apple.com.
- Enter the password associated with that Apple ID account, and then click OK to continue.
- The Cydia Impactor file will then go through an internal preparation process and then sign the IPA file. If all goes according to plan, the Pangu iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.1 jailbreak app will then be automatically installed to the connected iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.1 device. However, don’t run it just yet.
- On the iOS iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.1 device, head to Settings > General > Device Management (on iOS 10.0) or Settings > General > Profile (on iOS 10.0.1 and below). Tap the profile named as the Apple ID you provided in Step 5 above and make sure that you establish it as a trusted developer.
- Exit out of the Settings app, and then simply launch the newly installed Pangu app from the Home screen, which will prompt you to allow it to send notifications. Click the OK button to proceed.
- When in the Pangu iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.1 app, tap on the START button to begin the jailbreak process, and immediately lock the device manually by pressing Power button.
- Wait patiently as the iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.1 jailbreak payload is injected into the device. Once done, you will be notified on the Lock screen that the jailbreak was successful, followed by an automatic respiring of the device.
- Once the device has rebooted back into iOS, you can go ahead and launch the iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.1 Cydia app to begin installing jailbreak apps and tweaks.
If you are an Apple developer, signing the IPA file with your own developer credentials means that the Pangu 10.0 jailbreak application will expire in 1 year, instead of seven days. This is prominent, for the reason that the Pangu 10 jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 is semi-tethered, meaning that you have to run the application on apple device after a reboot to re-enable the iOS 10 PanGu jailbreak. The Pangu 10 jailbreak works with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 10.0, 10.0.1, 10.0.2 and 10.1. 64-bit devices are required.