Download TaiG 2.1.0 update exposed; fixes Cydia Substrate problem on iOS 8.3 jailbreak
A pair of days subsequent to TaiG 2.0 was free to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 – jailbreak iOS 8.3, a new version of the TaiG 2.1 jailbreak has been exposed that fixes the matter with Cydia substrate.
TaiG_V2.4.3 Update Change Log – (2015-07-20)
- Integrate the latest Cydia 1.1.23.
- Optimize the process of jailbreak.
Download TaiG V2.4.3 For Windows
given that Cydia Substrate was not well-matched with TaiG 2.0, many iOS 8.3 jailbreak tweaks refused to work on jailbroken iOS 8.3 devices.
TaiG 2.1.0 fix this subject though,& also fixes the topic where a lot of users were receiving stuck at 20% during the iOS 8.3 jailbreak process.
Download TaiG 2.1 jailbreak iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3 jailbreak is compatible devices:
- Download TaiG 2.1 jailbreak iPhone 6, Download TaiG 2.1 jailbreak iPhone 6 Plus, Download TaiG 2.1 jailbreak iPhone 5s, Download TaiG 2.1 jailbreak iPhone 5c, Download TaiG 2.1 jailbreak iPhone 5 and Download TaiG 2.1 jailbreak iPhone 4s
- Download TaiG 2.1 jailbreak iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- Download TaiG 2.1 jailbreak iPad mini 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 – Retina iPad mini, iPad mini 3
- Download TaiG 2.1 jailbreak iPod touch 5th generation
Download TaiG 2.1 latest update has not been officially released by the TaiG 2.1 team, other than it is likely that the team will update their jailbreak tool & push out an update almost immediately. following every one, the taiG 2.1 jailbreak developers team was expected to release a new version yesterday to fix the issue with Cydia Substrate.
for the time being, if you can’t stay for the TaiG 2.1 developers team to free an update to their iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool, you can download TaiG 2.1.0 from at this time & manually install it on your jailbroken iPhone otherwise iPad.